Search This Blog

Tell me about yourself: HR interview questions and answers

Written By Unknown on Tuesday 13 August 2013 | 14:52

Tell me about yourself: HR interview questions and answers....

Tell me About Your Self ?:

Its Is the First Question In Interviews Face By candidates in interviews.   we are invited answers and comments for these questions from our users pls comment us we can publish into these .





Tags:Tell me about yourself: HR interview questions and answers/ Tell me about yourself question for share /Tell me about yourself answers


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning, Actually today is my great opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Vidyakanta I was 10 and 12 standard passed from IPS and ISOR respectively And Now I am studying BBA third Year at Vels university.

Actually I want to apply this job opportunity because I want to share my knowledge and technique of my professional Studies.

And I want to improve my work performance. So, hrinterview.in Your job platform is my right place to show my knowledge technique. Thank Q,

Post a Comment